Continental United States: We ship Monday-Friday. Purchases will be shipped within 1-2 days. Shipping cost is based on actual size and weight of item.
- USPS or UPS are the preferred methods of shipping. Tracking information will be sent to you as soon as your purchase is shipped.
- APO addresses are not a problem and have US shipping Rates.
- Hawaii and Alaska may require additional postage for certain size packages.
International Shipping: Shipping is available to Canada, Europe, Australia, and Japan (Other countries- please contact us)
- Priority International is the preferred shipping method. Priority Parcels are both insured and have tracking.
- 1st Class International may be selected for parcels under 4 lbs in weight and a certain dimensions. We offer 1st Class International as a courtesy to certain destinations due to it’s low cost. PLEASE NOTE: 1st Class does not have tracking or insurance available to us. Travel via 1st Class can be unpredictable- taking 2-8 weeks at times. PLEASE SELECT THIS ROUTE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- Customs Clearance and Fees: Please note that each individual country has it’s own Customs Laws. YOUR CUSTOMS FEES are NOT included in our shipping rate and will be your responsibility on the receiving end. PLEASE CONTACT your local customs office PRIOR to purchasing so you have no surprises. Some customs offices are amazingly efficient and clearance is swift. Delays in customs are not in our realm of influence.
Exchanges and returns within 10 business days require authorization. Please contact us at email@example.com